Weddings are the times when you can rejoice and enjoy along with your friends and family. Weddings are really important for most women and they want to look their best even if it is not their own wedding. The fact that most women put a lot of effort in picking out a nice dress makes it obvious that they would also want to put on a lot of effort on the makeup to look their best. Most women go to salons and hire beauty experts to give them the desired looks. However, if you do not want to do that, you can opt for the simple wedding makeup looks that we have created in this article and become the center of attraction at the party. One of the things that we would like to explain before we go any further is that these looks can only be attempted by people who have some knowledge of makeup. If you are a complete newcomer, then it is best that you get your makeup and hair done by an expert.1. For The Bridesmaid
The look of the bridesmaids has to be coordinated according to the dress they wear. Hence the look of all the bridesmaids will largely depend on the kind of dress you are wearing. The makeup you need will comprise of a dewy finish foundation with some light eye makeup. First step will be cleaning your face and moisturizing it. Next apply some concealer on the places where you want to hide the blemishes. Once the conditioner is absorbed in your skin, put the foundation. You can decide what kind of coverage you want depending on the wedding situation and surroundings. Once you have decided the coverage, you can start with the eyebrows. The eyebrows and eye makeup should be done before you put any other face makeup. Keep the eye makeup light. You can use shimmery eyeshadow to brighten up your eyes and apply some mascara. Since the skin tone of the other bridesmaids must differ from each other, hence the makeup style can differ.2. For The Close Friends
If you are a close friend or relative to the bride or the groom, it is important for you to look your best. Hence your makeup should be attractive but not too loud. The makeup will depend on the wedding venue, your dress and the season. If you are wearing a dark colored dress, keep the makeup a little subtle and if the color of the dress is light, you can go for a little bit bolder makeup. Start by creating your base with a foundation and conceal all the areas on your skin. The next step will be doing your eye brows and then the eye makeup. Choose the eye shadow color that suits your dress and apply winged eye liner. You can also apply false eye lashes if you want to. The next step will be contouring. If the wedding party is at the night time, you can use heavy contouring and if the party is during the day, pick the subtle hues. Use some blush on your cheek and apply a lipstick and you are good to go.3. When Going to an Important Party
There are times when the party you are going to is not of a very close relative and you just need to dress up fancy, you can always go for some bright makeup that suits your dress. One of the things that you should keep in mind is that if you apply heavy eye makeup, you should keep the lip makeup light and if you apply light eye makeup, the lip makeup can be dark.
The 10 simple steps that you have to follow in creating the perfect look for yourself are:
- 1.Start by applying the Primer and let the face absorb it properly.
- 2. Take the Concealer matching the shade of your foundation and start applying it on the blemishes and pigmented areas on the skin. Do not blend the concealer but pat it into the skin.
- 3. Now take some Foundation on a beauty blender and start dabbing it on the face. Use the thicker part of the sponge to blend the bigger areas and the thinner part to blend the smaller areas.
- 4. The next step is doing your Eyebrows.
- 5. After you have finished your eyebrows, start applying the Eye Shadow. Use a good blending brush to blend your eyeshadow so that you can get an even look.
- 6. The next step is applying Eye Liner. Make sure that you get your eyeliner right in the first step or your look will get ruined completely.
- 7. Contouring is an optional step that you can even opt out of. You can either use heavy contouring or light, depending on your likes and dislikes.
- 8. Apply some mascara on your Eye Lashes and can even apply false eyelashes.
- 9. Choose a Lipstick shade that suits your dress as well as your makeup and apply it.
- 10. The last step is using the Setting Spray to set the makeup in place so that it lasts longer.
These are the four looks that you can try for a wedding. Most of the brides do not put on their own makeup. However, if you want to do it yourself, you can use this tutorial. A few things that need to be kept in mind are that the foundation, concealer and powder shades that you use should match your skin. You will be able to create a look that suits you the best and lasts for a long time if you make sure that the makeup you choose is according to the temperature of the place and also in accordance to the skin type. If you have oily skin and are getting married in summer, go for matt finish and oil free makeup. In winters you can use any kind of makeup. For the dry skin, using cream makeup is the best option. Also make sure that the products you pick are long lasting and will not fade off within an hour or two because marriage is a long ceremony and you need to be able to look your best all throughout. Also if you want to experiment with the looks and create your own, you should definitely do that too.