Fabulive is a makeup and beauty platform which was created in order to enable sustainable jobs and income for makeup artists and beauty experts.
Fabulive is a world of its own, like never seen before. Go Live, interact with your fans, become a new makeup star, gain followers, build your community and make money while having an amazing time.
This is super easy! First, sign up for a new account using your email.
Then, simply upload a video or start a LIVE stream.
Now you’re a Fabulive creator!
Everyone will now have the ability to learn from the skills you have shared!
Fabulive enables you to earn money from so many different channels.
Earn gifts during your live streams and directly from your videos, sell paid exclusive videos and many more ways are coming this year!
You receive 70% from the gifts value you are gifted and that’s because Apple and Google take the rest of the 30%. Same goes for the paid videos you sell.
Press on the withdrawal button and use your PayPal to withdraw your cash directly to your account.
This can happen due to a few reasons.
The PayPal account you have provided is either incorrect or unregistered.
Please check and try again.
Also, important to know, that Paypal allows a maximum withdrawal of $600 per day.
In addition to Fabulive internal auditing process, some payment requests may be subjected to PayPal's 21-day temporary hold. Please allow at least 30 days for payment to be transfered.
It could happen because we have noticed inappropriate behavior, bullying, or any other rule-breaking conduct on Fabulive. Make sure you are here to share skills, learn and teach. Inappropriate behaviour isn’t accepted in Fabulive in any manner.
Fabulive users who break community rules face the possibility of being banned for at least three hours. Longer bans, including permanent ones, are also possible, depending on the severity of transgressions.